- JW House will be a Home Away From Home for Stan & Jayne Wetschler this Holiday season
- JW House Will Join #GivingTuesday, a Global Day Dedicated to Generosity
- TV & Radio Personality Lissa Kreisler kicks of holiday giving at JW House!
- JW House Partners with San Francisco 49ers for #MyCauseMyCleats Campaign!
- ABC7 News Star – Dr. Wong, JW’s oncologist, friend and one the founders of JW House
- 2017 Celebration of Hope breakfast brings together more than 400 supporters of JW House
- Article in Mountain View Voice -“A home away from home for patients and families”
- Hear from Jim Todd about his experience volunteering every Sunday at JW House
Make a Recurring Donation
Support JW House families each month with a recurring donation.
JW House has been the buzz of the town lately.
Founder Anne Marie Knapen Asnong was the recipient of the 33rd Playmaker grant from the SuperBowl 50 Fund and was featured on KMTV15 Silicon Valley Community Media, along with Family Services Director April Bignell. Thank you 50 Fund and Bev Lenihan from KMTV for supporting JW House!