About JW House
Located on the campus of Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center, JW House provides a warm, comfortable “home away from home” for families facing medical crises. Families and individuals from area hospitals are welcomed into the JW House family for rest and self-care during the day or overnight while their loved one is in the hospital.
No family should be separated when they need each other the most.
JW House keeps families together during medical crisis by offering a welcoming home close to the hospital and providing a caring and compassionate environment that inspires hope.
Our Core Values
We respect the dignity of the patients, families, caregivers, volunteers and the community, and believe that:
- The presence of family helps the patient heal.
- Addressing the caregiver’s mental, emotional, physical and spiritual wellbeing helps the patient heal.
- We need to face the challenges of serious illness together as a family and as a community.
- Every day is precious and we will never, ever give up.
Development & Marketing Director
Family Services Director
We are a 501(c) (3) not-for-profit organization. Our tax ID number is 20-2034560.
- JW House Financials through Guidestar
- 2015 Tax Return (form 990)
- 2014 Tax Return (form 990)
- 2013 Tax Return (form 990)
- 2012 Tax Return (form 990)
- 2011 Tax Return (form 990)