Serving Our Day Guests
Day Use Services – Your Invitation
JW House is proud of our vibrant Day Use Program. Families and individuals from local hospitals are welcome to visit JW House during the day to relax and revitalize.
Day guests are welcome at JW House seven days a week from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm. There is no charge for Day Use services, but donations are always appreciated.
Day Use Amenities and Services
- Day room for rest and reflection
- Private shower and restroom
- Living room with fireplace to read and relax
- Family room with big screen television, games, books and puzzles
- Laundry room and supplies
- Fully equipped/stocked kitchen for snacks and meal preparation
- Dining room to enjoy a meal with your family and other house guests
- Complimentary WiFi
- Use of a guest computer and printer
Recently we had the opportunity to stay at JW House as daytime visitors while our son was in the neonatal intensive care unit. We appreciated the warm welcome, home environment, hospitality, and smiles we received from all those at JW house. It made our experience a lot less stressful.JW House Guest